2018 Provisional programme of events
OUPS Events at University of Warwick
With the gradual introduction of the new modules on the OU Psychology degree routes OUPS will be endeavouring to offer support on most of these modules. Below is our provisional programme for 2018. This is based on what we know at the moment. As more information about the modules, and the assessment involved for each of them, becomes available we will be able to review this programme to ensure it meets students’ needs. Running of the events may also be dependent on numbers of students registered on the modules.
26th-28th January 2018: Scarman Training Centre:
- DE100 Consolidation Weekend
- E219 Consolidation Weekend
- Counselling Psychology (D240) Weekend
- Research Methods and Statistical workshop (for students wanting to improve their understanding of research methods for courses such as DE200)
11th-13th May 2018: Scarman Training Centre:
- Annual Conference – Stress and Resilience
- DD317 Revision Weekend (TBC)
- DE200 Revision Weekend
7th-9th September 2018: Conference Park:
- SDK228 Springboard
- Essential Skills Workshop
- DE300 Springboard Weekend (new core level 3 course: Investigating Psychology 3)
- Post Grad event
More information on these events will be available on our website as bookings open in the Events section.
In the meantime keep the dates free!!!